The NH Community Development Finance Authority (CDFA) is currently hiring a full-time Contract and Loan Assistant to assist and support the team in areas such as loan processing and closings, training and technical assistance for external parties, correspondence, accounts receivable accounting functions, purchasing, and general office duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carries out grant contract and loan document preparation functions in a timely, accurate manner.
- Provides quality customer service to internal and external parties.
- Sets up and maintains electronic and Grants Management System (GMS) award files.
- Runs GMS-generated reports for tracking and distribution to internal staff.
- Data entry and analysis in Federal database.
- Maintains loan management software to track loans, invoice and receive payments.
- Enters cash receipts in Sage accounting software as it relates to loans.
- Assists in compiling data for federal reporting obligations.
- Other miscellaneous functions, as needed to support the team.
Associate degree or higher in Business Administration or related field preferred, plus two (2) years of related paid experience or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work. Experience working in an office, public agency, or non-profit organization with regular interaction with members of a team and the public is preferred.
Additional details on the position and qualifications may be found here: https://nhcdfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Contract-and-Loan-Assistant.pdf. Interested applicants may submit a resume, cover letter and references to: Contact@nhcdfa.org.